In order to provide full information on the right to receive a copy of personal data, we present the rules for the implementation of the request that you are entitled to submit:
1. Each natural person (hereinafter "Applicant") has the right to request Caramella Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") with a request for confirmation that the Company processes personal data concerning it, as well as for the exercise of the right to access personal data concerning it. The application should be submitted in writing to the address: Trakt Lubelski 195, 04-667 Warsaw or by e-mail to email@example.com. If the Company does not process the Applicant's personal data (apart from the fact of processing the above-mentioned data for the purposes of the application itself), the application will not be implemented and the Applicant's data will be immediately deleted.
2. Immediately after receiving the application, the Company informs the Applicant about this fact and enters information on the application in its records.
3. The Company reserves the right to verify the Applicant's identity in the manner provided on this website. Lack of effective verification of the Applicant's identity for reasons for which the Applicant is responsible means that the Company will not implement the submitted application, of which the Applicant will be informed immediately.
4. The application is considered in the substantive unit of the Company designated for this purpose without undue delay, but not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the application by the Company. The method of handling the submitted application is consulted with the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Company, and in the absence of such an officer, with the personal data protection coordinator operating within the Company.
5. The Company shall provide the Applicant with a response to the Application within three (3) weeks from the date of its receipt at the latest. In objectively complex cases (i.e. requiring a lot of work on the part of the Company), the above deadline is extended to two (2) months, of which the Applicant is immediately informed. At the same time, the Company will make every effort to ensure that the deadline is not extended.
6. As part of the exercise of the right of access to data, the requesting party is provided with his/her data to the extent requested in the request. The scope of information includes:
a. purpose of processing,
b. categories of personal data subject to processing,
c. recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations,
d. the planned period of personal data storage, and if it is not possible, the method of calculating this period,
e. if the personal data has not been collected from the data subject - all available information about their source,
f. automated decision-making, including profiling, and relevant information about the rules for making decisions, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
g. the right to request the Company to rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data and to object to such processing (if such a right exists),
h. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
i. a copy of the personal data concerning him/her in commonly known and available machine-readable formats shall be attached to the reply given to the Applicant.
1. Administrator - means Caramella Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at ul. Trakt Lubelski 195, 04-667 Warsaw
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
2. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
3. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain www.caramella.pl and www.caramellainteriors.com
4. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
5. User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and the law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malware to Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User has the option of limiting or disabling the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
1. adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages.
2. recognize the Website User's device and its location and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs;
3. remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
4. remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content,
5. font size, website design, etc.
b. Authenticating the user on the website and ensuring the user's session on the website
1. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session.
3. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
1. adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2. correct operation of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
d. Remembering the user's location
1. correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
e. Analyses and research as well as audience audit
1. creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
f. Provision of advertising services
1. adjusting the advertisements of third-party services and products presented through the Website;
g. Ensure the security and reliability of the website
2. The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
1. Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
b. logging in to the website using a social networking site:
1. Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
2. Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
c. using interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
1. twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
2. plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA]
3. Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
IV. Possibilities to specify the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or outside the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
2. The user may delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.